Description:Global statement on inclusion and diversity
At Dentons, inclusion and diversity are not just ancillary values. They are foundational to our business. We believe that inclusion and diversity are essential to the success and strength of our people, our firm, our clients and the delivery of justice in our communities. We commit to having an inclusive environment and a culture of equity where everyone respects, supports and learns from each other, where all our people feel empowered to be their authentic selves and are valued equally for their unique perspectives and experiences.
Read our full global inclusion and diversity statement. (https://www.dentons.com/en/about-dentons/inclusion-and-diversity/global-inclusion-and-diversity-statement)
Responsibilities and practice:
Dentons Bingham Greenebaum LLP is seeking a mid-senior level associate for our sophisticated and highly regarded Corporate/Healthcare practice at our Indianapolis office. The position will include a mix of in-office and remote work depending on case and workload demands.
The candidate hired for this position will work collaboratively with dedicated partners and associates on a variety of complex corporate and healthcare matters. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere while enjoying the benefits and resources of a large, international law firm. Dentons' fully-integrated US Corporate team provides indispensable advice from local, regional, national and global perspectives at every juncture within the industry.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works well independently, but embraces teamwork
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and is able to clearly communicate advice to clients and colleagues
- Must have strong analytical skills and can offer unique perspectives on complex issues
- Demonstrates sound judgment and works effectively under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- HIPAA, Stark Law and Anti-kickback law knowledge
- Meaningful corporate and transactional experience
- Participation in general counsel advice to clients
Should be licensed to practice law in the State of Indiana and be in good standing
Dentons Bingham Greenebaum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans. Pursuant to local ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
How to Apply:
Search firms may click here (https://lawcruit.micronapps.com/sup/ApplicationForm.aspx?lawfirm=499&id=2) to submit an application on behalf of a candidate.
Direct applicants may apply using the button below.