Description:Stinson LLP is seeking an Associate with at least five years of experience to join the Corporate Finance Division in our St. Louis office.
Qualifications Required: Active Missouri attorney license required. Qualified candidates will have at least five years of relevant experience (as described below), possess excellent academic credentials, and have strong writing, analytical, organizational, leadership and communication skills.
Relevant experience includes leading and managing projects in connection with (1) mergers and acquisitions, (2) securities law compliance/capital markets, (3) venture capital, (4) private equity, and (5) corporate governance. More specifically, candidates should have some experience with the following:
- Leading or managing merger and acquisition transactions,
- Leading or managing venture capital investment transactions,
- Leading or managing private equity investment/leveraged buy-out transactions,
- Reviewing and providing advice with respect to Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, as well as proxy statements,
- Providing advice on corporate governance matters,
- Leading or managing public and/or private offerings of equity and debt securities.