Description:We are looking for a detail-oriented Corporate Counsel to join our Legal Team. In this role, you will help ensure efficiency in the execution of all things related to legal processes, fund launches, and firm operations. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with a positive attitude, is energized by new challenges, and is interested in blockchain technology and digital assets.
- Report to Head of Legal and Compliance, assisting in all aspects of legal work for the organization
- Help with and advise on legal, compliance, and regulatory matters pertaining to digital assets
- Draft documents relating to new fund launches and general corporate matters
- Help to review and redline contracts with third-party corporate service providers
- Perform research on emerging areas of fund regulation, crypto regulation, and other areas critical to the company's success
- Coordinate internal director and officer signatures on various filings, agreements, and other documents?
- Assist with finance and human resources matters where needed
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of other legal matters
- 4+ years' experience in a legal role, preferably in the finance industry
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school
- Admitted/Pending bar in at least one state, preferably in NY
- Exposure to the digital assets space (personal or professional)
- Proactive and results-oriented mindset
- Highly collaborative and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Highest level of accuracy, superb attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Local to the NY area
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and DocuSign
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 100% paid for you and your dependents
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care expenses
Compensation: The expected base salary for this New York based position ranges from $100k - $165k. The actual base salary will be determined on an individual basis taking into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, experience, education, relevant certifications, skills, and geographic location. In addition to base salary and the competitive benefits package listed above, this position is eligible for additional types of compensation.
About Us: Hivemind Capital Partners ("Hivemind") is a crypto-focused investment firm dedicated to blockchain technologies, crypto companies and the digital assets ecosystem. Hivemind leverages a converging multi-strategy approach to create start-to-finish capital solutions for entrepreneurs, and provides category-leading infrastructure to institutionalize crypto investing. For more information, visit https://hivemind.capital