Description:Job Duties and Required Qualifications: The qualified applicant will manage and work-up asbestos-based personal injury and wrongful death law files. Duties and qualifications are as follows:
- 3+ years of litigation experience from a medium to large size firm in the field of asbestos litigation (preferable);
- Strong organizational, communication, and analytical skills;
- Detail-oriented, adheres to deadlines, able to multi-task;
- Able to learn quickly and function in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with state and Federal court cases;
- Creative problem-solver, takes the initiative, and can accomplish tasks with minimal supervision;
- A team player with a great attitude;
- Ability to maintain a busy caseload;
- Experience with a variety of computer applications and internet programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, LexisXpress File & Serve, LexisAdvance or Lexis.com (research), ECF/Pacer, Amicus or Needles (client database).
Compensation: Salary will be based on experience and qualifications. Competitive benefit package, including 401K, medical/dental and paid vacation offered.