Description:Are you an Attorney with five to eight or more years or more experience in business litigation? Are you interested in joining a Firm that has been ranked by its employees as a top workplace in Oregon for the past 5 years?
Buckley Law is expanding our business litigation department and looking for experienced attorneys to join our team. Successful candidates include an experienced senior associate to a Shareholder-level Attorney who can manage complex litigation projects independently, supervise staff and junior associates, and communicate directly with clients. An established book of business is helpful, but not necessary.
The ideal attorney(s) will have:
- 5+ years as a practicing attorney with experience in business transactions and litigation;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team structure;
- An ability to manage staff and independently manage cases with a partner or, depending on the level of skill, independently;
- An ability to prioritize multiple, concurrent matters and activities;
- Experience managing a team – Associates and staff – with ability to delegate work efficiently;
- Attentiveness to detail, be thorough in work activities, yet process information quickly;
- A strong work ethic, with excellent writing and research skills;
- Focus on client service, setting clear expectations.
Buckley Law P.C. is a Top Workplace in Oregon, and a 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon; we provide a collaborative environment with talented people who value client service. We provide excellent benefits, including:
- Firm-paid employee health/dental/vision insurance
- Firm-paid Retirement Plan Contribution (401(k))
- Paid Personal Time and Holidays
- For attorneys: Bar Dues, PLF, Marketing, and CLE paid
- Reasonable expectations around minimum billable hours
- Incentive compensation available for exceeding minimum billable requirements
Buckley Law P.C. is a Pacific Northwest law firm located in Lake Oswego dedicated to partnering with our clients to achieve success in their personal and professional lives. We provide a full range of transactional and litigation services while delivering an exceptional client experience. Since the early 1980s, Buckley Law has provided a broad range of specialized services in business and commercial law, employment and labor law, real estate and construction, civil litigation, intellectual property, taxation, family and elder law, and estate planning, probate and trust administration.
Buckley Law P.C. values and promotes diversity in our hiring and employment practices. Buckley Law P.C. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.