Robinson+Cole LLP, an Am Law 200 firm, seeks an associate with three to six years of experience to join its Bankruptcy and Reorganizations Practice Group, based in its Wilmington, Philadelphia, Hartford or New York City office. The duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the representation of Debtors, Creditors and Official and Unofficial Committees in business bankruptcy and restructuring matters;
- Drafting and reviewing court filings, including but not limited to motions, memoranda, and complaints;
- Conducting research and drafting related correspondence, memoranda, and briefs;
- Attending to all matters related to discovery in contested matters as well as adversary proceedings.
- Participating at trial, including preparing witnesses and trial exhibits.
We are looking for a candidate with superior academic credentials, excellent writing and analytical skills, and large firm or equivalent (e.g. clerkship) experience to join our team. Experience with the Delaware Chancery Court though not required is beneficial. Admission to the bar in the state of practice is required.
New York Applicants: Please note that the target base salary range for this position for New York based candidates is $190,000 to $210,000. Actual base salary within that range will be determined by several components including but not limited to the individual's class year, years of experience, skills, qualifications, and office location.
Please provide a cover letter, resume, transcript, and a writing sample (preferably briefs not edited by others).