- Provide legal representation and support for asset-backed lending, structured products and securitizations for the Global Banking and Markets business including CLO, RMBS and CMBS products.
- Provide legal and structuring advice with respect to multiple businesses engaged in secured lending, structured products and securitizations.
- Regulatory advice for such products, particularly as it relates to bank lending and securities laws.
- Coordinate with outside counsel and the business with respect to upkeep of form documentation and bank regulatory and internal requirements.
Required Skills And Experience:
- In depth knowledge of UCC, bankruptcy law and related matters with respect to secured lending and structured products.
- Familiarity with securitizations and the use of securitization take-outs.
- 5 plus years of experience at major law firm or bank required.