Description:Roseman Law, APC realizes your career is about choices. Our attorneys have broad and diverse backgrounds both within and outside the practice of law. By focusing on outstanding client service, quality legal work, and community involvement opportunities, we provide an environment that encourages you to pursue your definition of success--both inside and outside the office.
Firm Culture and Overview
We have created a company culture that is based on collaboration, devotion to serving our clients and mutual respect. Our new team members are integrated into the firm through an orientation, and training program. We are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where each person is a valued member of the team. The firm prides itself on balancing a strong work ethic and client service with family life. Keeping that in mind, please review the questions below before applying:
- Do I embrace creativity and innovation?
- Am I a team player?
- Am I passionate when it comes to striving for excellence?
If you are of the mindset and answered yes to the above questions, please read below for the qualifications, and we encourage you to apply to join our team.
Roseman Law, APC is a fast-paced, forward-thinking, energetic, growing California Real Estate/Business law firm, with an emphasis on common interest developments. The firm is seeking a real estate attorney to assist with real estate and transactional matters, including serving as general counsel for Common Interest Developments (HOAs). Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant law firm experience, excellent writing, analytical, and organizational skills, demonstrate effective planning, problem-solving, and the ability to prioritize workload and assignments. We are seeking to add an associate position to one of our offices: San Diego (Carlsbad), Orange County, Woodland Hills, or Palm Desert (Coachella Valley). Workly remotely or a hybrid arrangement is definitely an option.
- Juris Doctorate degree and current good standing with CA State Bar is required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Excellent drafting skills
- Knowledge of contracts
- Detail-oriented and self-starter
- Compatible personality and positive attitude
- Competitive and professional disposition
- Strong organizational, analytical, and effective oral communication
- Research skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, including advanced formatting
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, including PDF editing
- Proficiency with Westlaw
- Clio Practice Management is a plus but not necessary
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Medical Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Commensurate to experience. Compensation includes a base salary and the possibility of earning productivity and merit bonuses.
To Apply Please Submit:
- Cover letter describing why you are applying for the position
- Writing Sample
Location: San Diego (Carlsbad)
Job Type: Full-Time
Send Inquiries To: Employment@roseman.law