Attorney for small estate planning and elder law firm. Law Firm is seeking an attorney licensed in Delaware with two to five years of estate planning experience. Familiarity with special needs planning, elder law, and Medicaid/Veterans planning a plus. Should also be familiar with Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, etc.) on a PC platform.
This is a small estate planning and elder law firm, and we are willing to provide training for gaps in experience with elder law issues.
About Chesapeake Legal Counsel, LLC:
Chesapeake Legal Counsel provides an array of legal services for individuals, their families and their businesses including estate, tax, charitable, Medicaid, and Special Needs Trust planning because the transfer of wealth, like the transfer of values, from generation to generation, demands care and attention. Founded in 1993, Chesapeake Legal Counsel, LLC is a Delaware based company with offices in Ocean View, Delaware and Annapolis, Maryland. The attorneys at Chesapeake Legal Counsel use their years of legal experience to design those strategies that allow the client to transfer wealth to whom they want, when they want, and how they want in an efficient and understandable process.
Please visit our website to review the full spectrum of services which we offer, and to meet our team:
- This position is for the Ocean View, Delaware office only
- Pay is commensurate with experience (expected range: $70,000 - $95,000)
- Schedule is full-time, in-office
- Benefits include PTO (paid time off), flexible schedule, 401(k), and paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Monday to Friday
- Estate planning: 5 years (Required)
- special needs planning: 1 year (Preferred)
- elder law planning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medicaid/Veterans planning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person