Description:Our strategically growing Corporate Department is seeking to hire an experienced attorney to join our Mergers and Acquisitions practice team. Serving the needs of business owners, business sellers, executives, and professionals, you will have the opportunity to assist in major transactions throughout the country. Working alongside a team of expert attorneys in this space, you will bring creative solutions to company mergers, acquisitions and/or private equity transactions. You will have access to the resources of a large firm with the opportunity to provide customized and multidimensional guidance to our clients' most complex and pressing M&A needs.
Who We Want:
- Collaborate with clients to develop strategies designed to meet specific business goals;
- Analyze the competitive and regulatory landscape within client-specific industries;
- Manage structuring, due diligence, negotiation, execution, implementation, and post-deal integration for complex acquisitions and investment transactions;
- Develop client relationships;
- Advise on corporate governance and other general corporate principles;
- Interact directly with business people, investment professionals and other stakeholders;
- Work collaboratively as part of a highly-functioning deal team.
What You Need:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience with a strong interest in corporate and M&A work;
- Applicants must currently be licensed, or currently eligible to become licensed, to practice law in Nebraska;
- Experience drafting definitive transaction documents;
- Experience with the due diligence review process;
- Excellent academic and professional credentials;
- Ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form;
- Strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility;
- Ability to examine and analyze cases and documents for inherent legal risks;
- Effective analytical skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.