San Miguel Attorneys PC is a Law Firm based in The Woodlands, Texas, the best city to live in per Niche.com. We like to help business people grow their businesses through law. We are a fun, inclusive, and supportive team. We take family first and although the environment is fast-paced, we want to take our time to serve our clients well in their litigation and transactions needs.
Our work environment includes:
- Lively atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
Are you the next attorney for our law firm?Are you looking for a growing, innovative culture where quality teamwork improves people's lives every day? Do you appreciate direct contact with clients? Would you enjoy the opportunity to interact with clients daily, design and execute strategies for clients, and even go to court and obtain trial experience without waiting for several years? Do you get excited about opportunities to grow personally and professionally? Would you like to bill 1,600 hours instead of 2000 and feeling that you can have a life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this position could be a great fit for you. At San Miguel Attorneys PC we provide legal solutions in local and cross-border litigation and transactions. We strive to build lifelong relationships with our clients. We value employees who enjoy rewarding relationships with clients, and who know how to work hard and have fun. If you have talents or skills we are not asking for here, we'll work to find a way for you to use them
We are seeking a highly-motivated attorney with excellent skills to become a part of our growing team. The ideal candidate will be available for full-time work.
The attorney will be responsible for all aspects of clients' matters including meeting with prospective clients, devising strategies, finalizing and customizing documents, drafting pleadings, supervising and delegating work to paralegals and assistants, preparing for and attending hearings and trials, etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an active member of the Texas Bar
- Have 4+ years' experience in either Commercial Litigation, corporate work, real estate litigation and business disputes.
- You should be a self-starter, quick learner, and have a solid ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Creative problem solving, flexibility and an ability to prioritize are important.
- Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Have solid computer and time management skills.
- Demonstrate a high degree of discretion, confidentiality and integrity in the handling of personal client information, including following the Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with high standards for quality of work.
- Be able to interact with our clients, colleagues and co-workers in a compassionate, personable and professional manner.
Skills and experience are required and valued, but attitude, character, personality and integrity, are also important. High-maintenance, humorless or self-important individuals will not succeed in this position and should not apply.
- Compensation dependent on experience and qualifications and is negotiable.
- Bonus opportunities!
- Recognized work-life balance
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
If You Are Already Loving the Sounds of This, Keep Reading!If you aren't already imagining yourself loving this job, then stop reading now. We don't want anyone who is not going to love working here. But, if you feel inspired, excited or intrigued about anything in this post, keep reading. If most of these apply to you, you'll thrive as part of our team:
- You want to be challenged, not bored, by the work you're doing forty hours each week.
- You want to be part of a team that delivers results and creates happy, grateful clients.
- You want to work with people you actually like.
- You want to work with other people who also enjoy what they do every day.
- You want the chance to earn regular raises and performance bonuses.
- You have hopes, goals, and dreams for yourself and would be inspired by spending time with like-minded people.
- You can find passion and purpose in helping accomplish a greater mission.
If you are still reading, you're intrigued and so are we. Because we want to build a team of high-performance winners who welcome a challenge, we invite you to prove yourself.
Ready to apply?
To apply and ensure you make a great first impression, please send us an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Your next Associate Attorney is [insert your name]" in the subject line. Include:
- Writing Sample: a pleading or brief preferred.
- Resume, including your work history, most recent first, with all time gaps explained.
- References (they will be contacted later in the process)
- Desired salary range in the bottom right corner of your resume
If you don't follow these directions, we will not consider your application because following directions and attention to detail is important for this position.
We will contact you within 10 days or less if you qualify for the second round of consideration.
We look forward to hearing more about you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- The Woodlands, TX 77380: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Have you participated in at least two jury trials?
General & commercial litigation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Lawyer license (Required)
Work Location: In person