About the job
The candidate’s experience requirements are as follows:
- 5+ years experience in the field of wills, trusts, probate, estate taxation, estate settlement and estate administration.
- Extensive experience working directly with clients and capable of managing matters independently.
- Rhode Island bar admission.
- Massachusetts bar admission preferred.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
Prominent Providence boutique law firm seeks a highly skilled attorney who has experience in sophisticated estate planning and estate settlement. This position presents the opportunity for the successful candidate to have a clear and defined path to an equity partner position.
Mignanelli & Associates Ltd. was established in 1984 and limits its practice to the areas of Wills, Trusts and Probate. The firm is located in the financial section of downtown Providence and serves individuals and families with sophisticated estate planning needs. The firm maintains a congenial work environment and enjoys a reputation as a well-respected Trusts and Estates firm.
The firm maintains a vast network of professional associates with attorneys throughout the Northeast and Florida to assist with the firm’s client’s estate planning needs in other states.
The firm has become regionally known not only for the estate tax planning and estate settlement services it provides, but for servicing clients who have family members with special needs.
In addition, the firm maintains a practice in the area of estate settlement where heirs have to be located and proved as heirs at law in an estate.
We are seeking a practitioner who has worked in all areas of estate and gift tax planning to best accomplish the client’s estate planning goals while minimizing estate and gift taxes. A thorough understanding with respect to the preparation of estate tax returns and the administration of estates is essential.