This full-time Attorney position will have you working with us in 3 broad areas: (i) Civil litigation involving, for example, contract, real estate, and business disputes; (ii) Small Business advice, contract review, contract & instrument drafting, and Sale of Business transactions; and (iii) pre-suit Attorney demand and negotiation on behalf of clients.
- We operate like a Physician's office and generally do not work nights nor weekends;
- Eligibility for consideration for 4-day work week / 3-day weekend schedule after 1st year;
- We operate like a Physician's office on an appointment basis: Unlike other firms, you are not expected to check your personal smart phone 24/7 nor check Work voicemail at night, on weekends, nor on vacation;
- Generally 11-12 Holidays per year;
- Vacation leave & Sick time off;
- We offer a small office & collegial work environment.
- Prefer 4 to 10 years practice experience in Civil Law in Florida
- Juris Doctor degree and admitted to practice law in Florida state courts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prefer law graduates who were in top 30% or better of their class
- Moot Court, Negotiation Team, or Law Review a plus
- Mercer Law is a Tobacco free, Vape-free, and drug-free workplace and parking lot
- Ability to report to law office in-person by 9:00 a.m., Monday through Friday
- Must have excellent references