Description:The Boston Office of Holland & Knight seeks an attorney with 2-4 years of labor and employment litigation and counseling experience. Qualified candidates must have substantive and diverse litigation experience in courts and with administrative agencies. Please apply through our website and submit a cover letter, resume, transcript and writing sample to be considered. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. EOE. M/F/D/V.
- Two to four years of labor and employment litigation and counseling experience.
- Experience with employment litigation and case management in courts and with administrative agencies; experience with restrictive covenants, wage and hour, and discrimination cases preferred.
- Proficiency in reviewing, advising on, and drafting workplace policies and employee handbooks.
- Ability to advise employers on compliance with state and federal employment laws.
- Experience advising or representing educational institutions or other nonprofits a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple litigation and client projects in a deadline driven and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent academic credentials and excellent writing, research, analytical, and communication skills.
- Successful candidate will demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Massachusetts Bar