We seek a personable and hardworking family law attorney with at least 3+ years of experience; we would consider less than 3 years if the associate attorney is familiar with discovery and has gained considerable experience in family law or civil litigation.
The ideal candidate has experience in the following:
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication.
- Highly motivated individual that can take the initiative.
- Someone that can work independently as well as a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of the California Family Code, Code of Civil Procedure, and evidence code.
- Legal research and analysis
- Prepare case memorandums.
- Propound discovery and respond to discovery requests.
- Prepare correspondence to clients, experts, and opposing attorneys.
- Tracking billable time
Benefits: Vacation pay, Sick pay, Healthcare, Vision, Dental, and 401k Plan.
- State of California Bar License (required)
- Compensation depends on experience.