Description:Gutierrez, Perry & Villarreal, LLP (“GPV”) is looking to hire an associate to practice in the areas of student and special education.
GPV is a team of attorneys dedicated to working with local educational agencies in a forward thinking and student-centered manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of experience as an attorney, preferably with a background in education law.
- A background in education, possibly coming from a family of educators or having worked in the education field previously.
- A passion for education law.
- Strong legal research and writing skills.
- A desire to work in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- An ability to think outside of the box.
- A commitment to having fun at work while working hard.