Pasadena litigation defense firm seeking an experienced Associate Attorney.
Attorney who has experience with professional liability and personal injury cases is preferred.
- JD from an ABA school required
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- 2-7 years of civil litigation experience
- Experience taking depositions
- Superior case management and analytical skills
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
Responsibilities of Associate Attorney:
- Independently manage caseload
- Conduct legal research, handle discovery and analyze medical and employment records
- Regularly handle court appearances, depositions and meetings
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Salary commensurate with experience.