Kubicki Draper is a full-service law firm founded in 1963 providing litigation, trial, appellate, coverage, commercial and real estate transaction services. With over 200 attorneys and 12 offices, we represent clients throughout the entire State of Florida and the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi. We are a high growth law firm with several opportunities across Florida.
We have a strong and diverse culture, true work-life balance with a fast track to career growth and development. Our goal is to bring in talent from all backgrounds, cultural perspectives and life experiences who share our desire to provide excellent service to our clients, make a positive impact on the legal community and grow professionally.
At Kubicki Draper we are 36% minority owned and over 55% of our attorneys are women. Come join the firm with over 5 decades of experience servicing the Florida market and the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
The Fort Myers office of Kubicki Draper is accepting applications from entry level attorneys interested in joining their litigation practice. Must be a member of the FLORIDA BAR and in good standing to be considered.
The Orlando office of Kubicki Draper is currently seeking a Litigation Associate with at least four years' experience.
- Desire to excel and work your way up the ranks of the law firm Ability to provide excellent customer service to our clients, with a client first mindset Highly organized, with clear and concise communication style Must be a self-starter and goal-oriented with a focus on long-term career goals Licensed member of the Florida Bar and in good standing Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Litigate Auto Glass claims throughout central Florida
- Draft motions and respond to discovery
- Attend hearings
- Communicate in a highly effective manner with team members and clients Ability to work in a fast paced evolving environment.
The KD difference:
- A strong and diverse culture, true work-life balance with a fast track to career growth and development Full suite of benefits including, PTO, medical insurance, 401k (with match) Diversity - 56% of Kubicki Draper’s attorneys are female. Almost half of our shareholders and executive leadership are also female and with minority representation.
- More than 15% of our staff has been with the firm over 10 years.
- Come grow, learn and evolve with us! No phone calls or recruiters please.