Please join as an Associate Attorney at our law firm that offers an exceptional learning environment with competitive pay, a genuine opportunity for significant growth, and unique upward potential. The role we are seeking to fill is for a full time and in-person position.
We are a high volume litigation law firm that specializes in plaintiff’s personal injury, medical malpractice, general liability, healthcare, and nursing home neglect cases. Located centrally in midtown Manhattan, we are a team of collaborative attorneys with an open door policy for our associates. We place a great deal of effort into training, supporting, and mentoring you, so that you can grow in your talents.
We’re looking for a full-time associate to become part of our team who has the following qualifications:
- Seeking admission, or already admitted to practice in New York;
- 0-3+ years of experience (at least a 2023 law school graduate);
- Personal injury experience and client management experience are pluses; excellent writing, organization, and independent problem solving skills are musts
About the job:
In this role, you will handle:
- Written work including drafting pleadings, motions, and discovery documents;
- Defending and taking depositions, along with various types of virtual and in-person court appearances;
- Communicating and interacting extensively with clients;
- Assisting with settlement and trial related responsibilities;
- Working collaboratively with other associates and partners on significant legal matters
For this role, we offer a competitive salary starting at $90k-$100k+ (salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience). You will also receive excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, and 401(k).
Qualified applicants with a JD from an accredited law school should submit a resume and a cover letter.