Description:Associate Attorney needed for Modesto Law office. Must be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
Our firm's primary focus is Probate, Trust Administration, Corporate and Real Estate transactions. Any interviews will be held in strict confidence.
We are looking for:
- Desire to learn and practice law within the following areas: Estates, Probate, Trust Administration, Trust Litigation
- Strong skill in drafting legal documents and performing legal research.
- Must be an excellent, detail-oriented drafts person.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent planning and organization skills.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be able to interact effectively with clients, have polished written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic, excellent academic credentials, strong legal research and writing skills.
- Ability to work as a team player and show a commitment to detail and exceptional work product.
- Possess strong decision-making, critical thinking and active listening skills.
- Must be results-oriented and able to build a positive work environment.
- Strong computer skills required, specifically Westlaw, Excel and MS Word for Windows.
Our firm will consider all applicants that have recently passed the California State Bar Exam or are waiting for exam results.
Salary TBD with bonuses.
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send resume with cover letter in PDF format.