Description:California Accident Firm, APC is a boutique firm and one of the fastest-growing and successful Plaintiff's Personal Injury law firms in California. We have a growing reputation and the respect of adversaries in our ethical but firm representation of our client's interests.
We are currently in need of one Personal Injury Litigation Attorney.
The Qualifiations are as follows:
- Ideal candidate has One to Two years of litigation experience
- Strong familiarity with legal research for law and motion purposes
- Represent clients in cases involving: premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, and other personal injury matters
- Taking and defending depositions (including those of Plaintiff and experts, witnesses, etc.)
- Law and Motion – Research and drafting of Motions and Oppositions to various motion types, including but not limited to Motions for Summary Judgment and Demurrers, as well as Discovery-related Motions
- Trial Preparation, including Motions in Limine and Special Verdict Forms, Jury Instructions, and any other related tasks to support the firm in preparation for Trial.
- Propounding discovery and responding to discovery.
- Drafting complaints ranging from basic motor vehicle accidents to complex premises and assault cases.
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, with a willingness to work in a team atmosphere.
- Strong time management skills, including prioritization of cases and adhering to deadlines, internal or those imposed by the Court.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal communication, time management, and project management skills in handling the caseloads required of the position.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment with other lawyers and paralegals
- Fully Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat DC.
- We offer a competitive starting Salary and benefits (Compensation is commensurate with experience).