Description:Seeking an Associate Attorney to join our awesome team.
Do you want to help parents survive divorce and thrive in life?
We are a boutique family law firm on track for aggressive growth and we are looking to add an associate attorney to join our team.
We want to be known for helping our clients survive divorce with dignity and respect, and helping them create a solid foundation for them to thrive in life. We want our clients to feel like they had a team who really cared and fought for them.
This position will be responsible for important work, including:
- Researching and analyzing the law on complex issues
- Synthesizing legal research and analysis into a coherent written memorandum or brief for submission to a client, court or arbitrator
- Appearing in a court of law, arbitration or other judicial tribunal on behalf of the firm's client, as well as presenting well-reasoned arguments to the judicial body
- Drafting, analyzing and summarizing complicated legal documents, including Parenting Plans, Separation Agreements, and Marital Agreements, and suggesting alterations to those documents
- Performing discovery of various electronically stored data and hard copies of information in preparation for litigation
- Preparing for and attending mediations/arbitrations and negotiating with outside parties.
- Anticipating and mitigating potential legal problems within the law firm or for a client — and developing strategies to avoid costly litigation and reduce potential areas of risk
- If the statements below appeal to you, then you may be our next associate attorney:
- Your middle name is “No Drama”
- Your patience is legendary
- You can spot the 10 differences between two pictures at Olympic speed
- You care about people
- You are honest to a fault
- You know how to have difficult conversations
We are looking for an associate attorney with 0-3 years of experience. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn family law, able to take initiative on work that needs to be done, and excited to work with a team.