- Experience: Attorney 1-3 years experience at a law firm or judicial staff attorney/law clerk position (Required)
- ABA-approved Law School graduate (Required)
- Licensed in Georgia (Required)
- Salary: Commiserate with experience, negotiable
A growing Commercial Litigation and Bankruptcy law firm in the Northeast Atlanta/Brookhaven area is looking for a motivated and driven Associate Attorney that will handle the Firm's growing eviction practice and also assist partners in handling real estate litigation and bankruptcy matters. 1-3 years experience is preferred.
- Attending eviction hearings in state courts.
- Drafting motions in federal, state, and bankruptcy courts.
- Drafting discovery requests and responses.
- Preparing and assisting partners with hearings, depositions, and trials.
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, Odyssey, PeachCourt, CM/ECF, Clio, or similar technology is a plus.
If you are hired, you will be part of a motivated team of people who work hard to get the job done right and take pride in the work that they do.
- We offer medical benefits, dental benefits, 401k, and 401k matching.
- Flexible work schedule and hours.
- The ability to work remotely on occasion.
- Holidays and paid time off.
- Included underground parking, 24/7 access to a gym in our building.
How to Apply: When you apply for this position at our Law Firm, if you are comfortable doing so, state your current or last salary/wage along with desired salary. Please provide references. Thank you for taking the time to read this entire ad. If you decide to submit your resume we sincerely look forward to meeting you.