Description:About the Job:
Breit Biniazan, P.C. is a personal injury law firm focused on representing the catastrophically injured throughout Virginia, D.C., and Maryland. We seek an attorney for our Arlington, VA office to work closely with Partner Scott Perry. Mr. Perry is a nationally renowned Plaintiff's attorney and member of the Inner Circle of Advocates.
The Firm is seeking to hire an attorney with 2-5 years of experience. Experience working on medical malpractice cases is preferred, but not required. An ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail-oriented, and ambitious attorney. The Firm is committed to mentoring attorneys and providing opportunities to learn, grow, and develop a premier reputation as an attorney and trial lawyer.
- Licensed and in good standing with the Virginia State Bar. Licensure in Washington, DC and Maryland a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience specializing in personal injury litigation including medical malpractice
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, and public speaking skills.
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to exercise common sense in complex situations.
- Adaptable and meticulous attention to detail.
- Lead depositions and hearings.
- Draft and prepare pleadings, motions, and other legal documents.
- Develop legal strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Develop and deliver arguments and represent clients in personal injury matters.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to the firm.
- Provide legal support to clients and assist attorneys
- Maintain client relationships
- Prepare legal reports and documents
Benefits: Include health, vision and dental insurance; flexible vacation policy; access to a 401k retirement plan after one year with the firm with the employer making safe harbor contributions. Paid professional development expenses, CLE training and bar licensure fees.
About Breit Biniazan
Breit Biniazan is a trial-focused law firm made up of trial lawyers who are passionate and dedicated to finding justice for clients who have been harmed through no fault of their own. Our firm has achieved some of the largest personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice settlements and verdicts in Virginia and Washington, DC.
With offices throughout Virginia, Breit Biniazan's reputation as a trial ready law firm stretches across the Commonwealth where we represent the most catastrophically injured clients in trucking, products liability, sexual abuse, and medical malpractice disputes. Breit Biniazan's success in handling the most significant injury cases has also led to a successful mass tort and class action practice throughout the country.