- Will be involve in client contact, close teamwork with partners, paralegals, Of Counsel attorneys and staff.
- Review incoming correspondence and medical records as well as appearances before the relevant Divisions of Workers Compensation.
- Work into taking depositions and handling trials.
- Evaluating the merits of a workers compensation case, providing guidance and counsel to the clients through effective communication, medical review, and negotiating, settling, and litigating cases, if necessary.
- Should possesses strong negotiation and communication skills, a firm understanding of workers compensation law, an ability to handle a large caseload, and effective leadership skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance