Looking for a change? BQB LLP is a law firm seeking attorneys. Our main office in San Diego offers an inviting platform for lawyers with litigation experience. With offices in San Diego, Los Angeles, Fresno, Sacramento, and Phoenix, BQB, LLP is positioned to provide legal support and representation in practice areas including litigation, insurance defense, business, religious and ministry representation, non-profits, agribusiness, commercial, transportation, civil rights, construction, employment, intellectual property, real estate, class action, product defect, tort litigation, and entertainment throughout the state.
- Provide legal representation to clients before courts, arbitration panels or administrative bodies.
- Prepare necessary legal documentation, obtain, and prepare pertinent defense information, and advise clients and claims personnel on complex legal issues.
- Perform legal assignments that are varied and require extensive research and analysis of applicable precedents.
- Manage cases by planning and initiating effective investigations and discoveries and to evaluate the potential exposure for settlement, arbitration, and trial in terms of liability and damages.
- JD from an ABA-accredited law school
- Must be an active member in good standing with the California State Bar
- 0-6 years of litigation experience
- Must have an enthusiastic positive approach and be a team player
- Must have compassion and understanding for the clients they are working with
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong writing and legal research skills, and a strong work ethic
We offer a competitive benefits package and an excellent work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.