Description:Selarz Law is a plaintiff personal injury law firm, with an emphasis on litigation and trials. Our office is located in West Los Angeles.
Boutique law firm is seeking a highly motivated first-year attorney to join our civil litigation team.
The primary responsibilities include Drafting Pleadings and Case Management Documents, Propounding and Responding to Written Discovery, Reviewing Opposing Party Discovery Responses, Legal Research and Writing, & Depositions and Court Appearances
This is a full-time position for an Associate Attorney. Work will take place in-office, with the potential of a hybrid work environment in the future.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Juris Doctorate (JD) degree from an accredited law school and active California State Bar License.
- Strong interest in personal injury law.
- Ability to handle all aspects of litigation from start to finish.
- Familiarity with the California State Court system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.