Skaja & Daniels, LLP is a local law firm located in Escondido, CA that specializes in civil litigation, corporate transactional matters, family law, personal injury law, and trusts and estates.
Associate Attorney Wanted, focus on business transactions.
Full service law firm in North County seeks civil litigation attorney with 1-5 years of experience handling general civil litigation matters. Excellent writing skills and attention to detail required. Exoerience in court and ability to take cases to trial is a must. Firm offers full benefits (health, dental, vision, at no cost to employee; spouse/dependents coverage available as well), generous PTO and sick time, option to partially work from home, excellent work-life balance with low 1,200 annual billable hour requirement. Compensation dependent on experience, ranging from $90,000 to $130,000.
- 401k/IRA Retirement benefits with emoloyer matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision, dental insurance*
- Monday to Friday
- Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Strong knowledge of law and legal procedures
- Experience in Labor and Employment Law
- Excellent legal research skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Law, JD, or equivalent degree
- Experience in corporate, family law, personal injury law, or trusts and estates is a plus
- Admission to the California State Bar is required