Description:The Northside Law Firm is seeking an Associate Attorney who is passionate about family law to join our firm. Candidates must be licensed to practice law in Indiana. Three or more years of experience representing clients in family law matters is preferred but candidates with less experience will be considered as well. The right candidate will have litigation experience, a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. We are a smaller firm looking to find a great fit for a long-term addition to our firm.
The Northside Law Firm is known for its specialization in all family law areas within local and appellate courts. We are a fast-paced, growing firm that is looking to expand our new Westfield, Indiana office.
When clients are dealing with these sensitive types of family matters, they want an attorney that can be aggressive when needed, that will always look out for their best interest, and that will keep the preservation of their family's future in mind. We at The Northside Law Firm are passionate about our clients and their cases no matter how amicable or complex they may be and are committed to using our expertise to get effective results for them and their family. Join our dedicated team today!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Meeting with clients to critically discuss the case and strategize on how to best to move forward
- Building trustworthy relationships with clients
- Performing initial consultations to carry through retainment and litigation
- Educating clients about legal options as well as possible outcomes
- Strategizing on how to resolve the clients' cases in a favorable and cost-effective manner
- Preparing legal documents such as dispositions, pleadings, and orders
- Attending mediation, court hearings, and trials
- Working closely with staff to ensure all client needs are being met