BakerHostetler is seeking a junior- to mid-level associate (3-5 years' experience) to join its Commercial Litigation Group. The candidate would work with some of the largest and well-known companies across a broad range of industries. As a member of the Commercial Litigation Team, the candidate will join a leading national litigation firm and work on matters like antitrust, energy, product liability, and securities.
- Experience in complex commercial litigation including, but not limited to, business disputes, class action, false advertising, securities and/or products liability
- Trial experience is a plus
- Am Law 100 experience
- A strong academic record, having earned a J.D. from a nationally recognized and accredited school
- Must be admitted to practice law in the state of California
Ideal Candidates Will Have Demonstrated the Following Attributes:
- Exceptional project management skills
- Effective and persuasive writing and oral communication skills; law review or other comparable experience indicating significant research and writing skills a plus
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, complex workload while maintaining priorities and anticipating issues
- The professional commitment and interpersonal skills necessary to succeed in a collaborative team environment
The expected annual salary for this position ranges from $225,000 – $300,000. The salary offered will be determined by a wide range of factors including but not limited to experience level, education/training, and relevant skills. Associates also participate in a performance and hours-based bonus program.