Description:Established Workers Compensation Defense firm seeking either an experienced Work Comp defense attorney with 2 plus years of experience or a newly admitted member of the California State Bar, willing to learn Workers Compensation defense. This job can be full time or part time.
What we offer:
- Starting salary at $90,000 plus, salary negotiable based on level of experience.
- Base plus generous monthly tiered bonus structure.
- Employer sponsored retirement plan at 7% of total yearly earnings.
- Reasonable billable expectations
- 100% employer paid group health insurance through Anthem PPO for you and your dependents.
- Autonomy to come and go as you please subject to meeting billable expectations. No micro management.
- Professional and experienced support staff.
- We are 100% paperless utilizing the latest in state-of-the-art computer Case management and AI.
- $3,000.00 bonus after probation period.
- Yearly attorney retreat for exceeding billable expectations.
- Yearly year end bonuses based on billable hours and firm profitability.
- Great clients that seek to resolve cases and work with us as a team.
What we are looking for:
- A California licensed attorney with at least 2 years of experience in Worker's Compensation.
- A newly admitted member of the California State Bar, with a desire to learn and practice in the field of Workers Compensation.
- An attorney that can work with little to no supervision.
- A diligent, dependable, hard-working and detailed attorney.
Top Sheeters need not apply. Must be based any where in the LA/OC area.
Please send Resume, Cover letter and Salary expectations. All inquiries will be kept confidential. No recruiter cooperation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $145,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Monday to Friday
- CA Bar Number (Required)
Work Location: Remote