Lewis Brisbois offers legal practice in more than 40 specialties, and a multitude of sub-specialties. Our attorneys have broad knowledge, experience, and sensitivity to our clients' unique needs. Through interaction among our practice groups, Lewis Brisbois provides a wide range of legal services to each client with a continuity of representation across multiple disciplines. We have built longstanding relationships with corporate and institutional clients based on our ability to provide comprehensive service on a national scale.
With offices from Los Angeles to New York and Seattle to Miami, our attorneys reflect the communities in which they live. Lewis Brisbois' culture has fostered a diverse group of professionals committed to promoting the best interests of our clients, our communities and the legal profession. We support diversity in communities across the nation through new and ongoing relationships with minority and women-owned businesses.
The Workers' Compensation Group is looking for two (2) to six (6) year attorneys to join our Los Angeles office. This practice area has a 2,100 hour requirement. Additionally, we offer a generous bonus structure for those choosing to exceed 2,100 hours.
- At least two (2) years of experience in some or all of the following substantive areas:
- Experience in managing a litigation caseload
- Appearing before the WCAB on Workers' Compensation matters
- Experience drafting legal documents, such as motions and discovery requests
- Experience conducting research on legal issues associated with the case
- Drafting legal briefs and motions
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Strong communication skills (including communicating with clients, team and partners and providing timely reporting and appearing in court)
- Must be admitted to practice in California