Description:The Client is Looking for Local Candidates.
Candidates must have a minimum of 1+ years of experience in litigation (with a preference for defense side workers' compensation experience). Candidates must be able to work independently on an assigned caseload. Candidates must also have experience handling general discovery matters, including taking depositions, interviewing witnesses, responding to written discovery, and preparing motions. Trial experience is a plus.
- Juris Doctor
- Candidates must be licensed to practice law and in good standing with the State Bar of Georgia.
- Have an enthusiastic positive approach and be a team player.
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong writing and legal research skills, and a strong work ethic
- 1+ years of experience in Defense side workers compensation
- 1+ years of workers' compensation or defense experience
- Requires Georgia License
- Look for defense side Attorney not the prosecutor
- Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Vision and Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability