Established, multi-state, AV rated, insurance defense litigation firm seeks Workers’ Compensation Associate Attorney for the firm’s Atlanta, Charlotte, and Orlando offices as a result of continued growth. Goodman McGuffey LLP is a leading regional law firm with six offices in GA, FL, NC & SC.
- Self-starting and independent thinking
- Strong research skills
- Professional and highly motivated
- Advanced technology skills for a paperless environment
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced challenging environment
- 0-3 years of workers’ compensation experience (MUST)
- A commitment to exceptional client service
- Top quality writing skills; strong academic credentials
- Desire to handle high exposure cases
- Commitment to jury trials and appeals
- Desire for hands on courtroom experience.
- This is an exceptional fast track career opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a diverse and progressive law firm environment.
- State Bar license required. (MUST)
The Firm offers a salary and bonus package, competitive benefits, and opportunity for advancement reflective of its challenging and complex case load.
As an EOE/AA employer, Goodman McGuffey LLP does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status of a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or other protected class.