Description:Akiona Law Divorce & Family Law Firm Seeking Team-Player WA Hybrid Associate Attorney!
We Need Your Honest Answers to These Four Questions!
- Do you enjoy the flexibility of working from home and only going into the office when needed?
- Do you love helping clients navigate the legal system with a Case Plan tailored to fit the unique facts of your client's case?
- Do you take pride in producing high quality work and receiving the support of a Team who strives to help you accomplish that mission?
- Are you a respectful, compassionate individual who prioritizes collaboration and communication?
The above questions align with our firm's Mission Statement, which is to provide clients with updates, be timely, be responsive and provide excellent service! They also reflect our firm's team Core Values and principles below:
- Communication: Clarity. Understanding. Intentional.
- Collaboration: Strategize. Knowledge. Improvement.
- Aklaw Hui (“hoo-wee.” Hui means “Team” in Hawaiian). Appreciation. Respect. Encouragement.
- Integrity: Transparent. Honest. Accountable.
- Excellence: High Quality. Intentional. Mindful.
- Compassion. Active Listening. Empowerment. Value.
If you answered “yes” to all four questions, you may be the Family Law Attorney to join our team! We are a small, but busy and rapidly growing Divorce & Family Law firm due to our founding attorney's referral network built over these 10+ years. We are looking to immediately hire and onboard a Hybrid Associate Attorney, who enjoys Divorce/Family Law and creating strategic Case Plans for our amazing clients!
If our Mission Statement and our Core Values resonate with you, you may be the team-player Family Law Associate Attorney we are looking for! Our main office is in downtown Everett. Our primary client base is in Snohomish and King Counties.
We believe no matter your job title, every person is equal and deserves the same level of attention, care, and respect. Each Team member is productive and open to new ideas of increasing our efficiency and Team Culture. Our Team members strive to grow and improve our skills through feedback and collaboration!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional, ethical, courteous accountable, and Team driven;
- Detailed oriented;
- Communicates with mindfulness;
- Admit mistakes and learn from them;
- Sense of humor.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Washington;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills;
- Familiar with case management and timekeeping software (we use PracticeMaster) and Microsoft Office suite (MS Word and Outlook).
- Engage with the Team to create a collaborative culture, including but not limited to, actively engaging and participating in Legal Team daily huddles, weekly firm meetings, and firm growth building exercises/meetings;
- Actively participating in systemizing, developing, and refining firm's operating systems by drafting/updating firm's policies and procedures; including preparing templates, scripts, diagrams, work-flows, and/or videos.
To be considered for this Associate Attorney position, you must send:
- Cover letter describing your relevant experience and hourly pay expectations in PDF format;
- Two – three work references (one being your direct supervisor/manager);
- List of your Social Media handles.
If you do not follow these instructions, you will not be considered.