Description:The Law Offices of James G. Graver, P.A. is looking to hire a litigation attorney to assist with our growing personal injury case load. We are a diverse, boutique practice and not a volume mill. We continue to appreciate and prioritize our clients, our employees and our business partners. We recognize the importance of family and a balanced work life.
- All aspects of personal injury litigation, including attendance at trial;
- Manage a team consisting of paralegals and legal assistants;
- Legal research, draft pleadings/motions, attend hearings and depositions.
- Minimum 5-7 years personal injury litigation w/ some trial experience;
- Knowledgeable w/ Florida PI law, medical terminology, civil practice and procedure, administrative rules
- Experience litigating diverse cases including premises, MVA, wrongful death, negligent security, sexual assault, trucking cases, medical negligence.
Salary commensurate with experience. We pay % bonuses on cases that we give you and what you generate.
All inquiries strictly confidential. Contact me directly via email: email@example.com