Description:Great opportunity for an attorney with a MINIMUM of 2 years post CA Bar acceptance experience.
Are you self-motivated and comfortable making autonomous decisions? Do you enjoy creatively and strategically finding solutions and opportunities in the most difficult cases? Are you driven equally by the process of resolving a case as you are by the outcome for your clients? Does out-of-box thinking excite you? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic group with like-minded legal professionals?
If yes, this is the place for you, this is the role for you.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Exercise your skills and knowledge to strategize and assist our clients in achieving optimal resolution
- Handle pleadings, meet and confers, discovery, a variety of motion writing
- Excellent oral advocacy and written communication skills
- Strong research, writing and analytical skills
- Relevant civil litigation experience including drafting pleadings; developing and implementing discovery strategy; taking and defending depositions of parties, percipient witnesses, and experts; successful track record in bringing, opposing, and arguing dispositive motions; attending mediations and other settlement conferences
Familiarity with personal injury, i.e. motor vehicle collisions, slip and falls, concepts of general negligence, premises liability, etc.;