Description:Pease Bell CPAs, a leading CPA firm, seeks a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as an Entry-Level Tax Attorney. As a Tax Attorney, you can work with a dynamic group of professionals in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Who We Are:
Pease Bell, CPAs is a rapidly growing mid-sized accounting firm serving an expanding nationwide client base. Now with multiple offices and over 160 employees, our priority is to provide the same exceptional quality of client support that has built our reputation in a crowded CPA marketplace. Our diverse clientele engages us for specialized expert assistance in Accounting Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Business Consulting, Buy-Side Advisory, Employee Benefit Plans, Estate Planning, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Tax Compliance & Consulting. In addition, our services cover a variety of industries, including Construction, Distribution, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Motion Picture, Nonprofit, Real Estate, and services.
- As a Tax Advisory Services Business / Tax Attorney, your responsibilities will include the preparation of high-level business, trust, and individual income tax returns with the ability to take tasks from beginning to end efficiently.
- Other responsibilities include heavy involvement with clients in tax planning and special projects and advising corporations and high-net-worth individuals on all areas of tax law daily.
- Monitor legislation to advise clients concerning the potential impact of pending legislation on their businesses and personal finances.
- Structuring, negotiating, and documenting business entities and advising clients regarding the tax implications of special financing, joint ventures, tax-exempt organizations, Taxation of compensation, estates, and gifts, and the U.S. taxation of international transactions. Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (preferred but not required)
- Juris Doctorate
- CPA designation (preferred)
- LL.M. in Taxation is a significant plus
- Professional ethics/integrity/reliability
- Proficient in legal research tools and software
- Experience or knowledge in tax law and regulations is preferred but not required
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting with expertise in reviewing business and individual income tax returns
- Proven ability to manage client engagements and relationships
- Solid accounting and math skills are a must, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- Topnotch analytical and critical thinking skills are required to practice in the area
Exemplary leadership skills:
- We offer a workplace that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- We offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefit programs, flexible work schedules, and excellent career advancement with growth opportunities for motivated individuals. Continuing education and achieving professional certifications are supported.
Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service to our clients and is committed to supporting our employees' success.
We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefit programs, flexible work schedules, and excellent career advancement with motivated individuals' growth opportunities. Continuing education and achieving professional certifications are supported.