Description:Established California business and real estate law firm expanded into Florida in 2020. The flourishing Florida team continues to grow and we are seeking to onboard new talent asap!
LS Carlson Law is a boutique law firm serving clients nationwide from our southern California headquarters to our satellite office in Florida and we are looking for an exceptional lawyer to add to our growing team. We represent clients in both prelitigation and litigation contexts in real estate and business disputes, such as Breach of Contract; Breach of Fiduciary; Fraud; Misrepresentation; HOA; Property Line; and Failure to Disclosure matters.
Our team is made up of exceptional legal minds who thrive in our professional working environment. Our success is driven by collaboration, teamwork, and respect. Additionally, the firm remains steadfast in its commitment to our attorneys in providing the necessary resources, tools, and mentorship opportunities to foster professional and intellectual growth.
Further, the firm makes it a priority to highlight each individual attorney in order to advance their professional status and personal brand within the legal community. As we spotlight our attorneys on the firm's various social media platforms, use our PR team to help garner local and national attention on our attorneys' successes, and more, we drive them into a position of thought leadership within the legal community.
We are seeking sharp, driven Florida lawyers to help fuel our Florida expansion!
- Must be well versed in law and motion;
- Must be well versed in all phases of litigation;
- Must have experience in informal negotiations (e.g., mediation, etc.);
- Must have exceptional writing skills;
- Must have experience in managing a high-volume case load;
- Must have at least 7+ years of civil litigation experience; and
- Must be licensed in Florida.
- Professional development and growth opportunities;
- Excellent mentoring;
- Referral-based earning opportunities;
- Competitive compensation;
- Collaborative and professional team environment;
- Firm events and outings; and
- Bonus offerings.
- $145,000.00 - $160,000.00+ annually