How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
- Airgas has an excellent Sr. Procurement Counsel positon open at the Corporate office in Radnor, PA!
- procurement/commercial transactions
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- use of independent judgment and discretion in drafting, reviewing, interpreting, and negotiating a variety of contracts and other legal documents with a focus on procurement contracts, including information technology procurement agreements, and general commercial contracts.
- interpret contractual provisions to analyze possible legal and business exposure and to ensure that the company's contract terms are being followed.
- advise business contacts on compliance with company legal policies and procedures.
- participate in and/or lead negotiations related to contractual terms and conditions, and assist in the review and development of airgas contract templates in the areas of procurement.
Are you a MATCH?
- Law Degree from an accredited law firm
- Must be admitted to practice law in a state in the United States
- didate should have five to seven years of experience as an procurement lawyer in a large corporate
- law firm and / or in-house experience.
- strong verbal and written communication skills.
- ability to interface and communicate effectively with a large number of diverse internal groups, including all levels of employees, in-house legal counsel, external legal counsel, customers, consultants and vendors.
- strong organizational, analytics and drafting skills, including attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset.
- ability to work independently, as well as in team situations.
- experience with respect to import/export laws a plus.
- opportunity to work on other commercial transactions.