Description:What You Will Do:
Let's do this. Let's change the world. In this vital role the Senior Counsel in Amgen's Employment Law Group is responsible for counseling and supervising litigation.
The candidate we seek will have excellent writing and oral communication skills, be able to establish relationships of trust with HR and business partners, and be able to work collaboratively with colleagues in the Employment Law Group. The candidate will possess litigation experience and a deep knowledge of employment law, and is an attorney who works well in teams, puts the company first, finds practical solutions to problems, and thinks proactively about how to improve everything that we do. First chair employment litigation is experience that is highly valued.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Senior Employment Counsel we seen is a savvy and experienced attorney with these qualifications.
J.D. degree or LL.M. degree from an ABA accredited law school, admission to practice law in a U.S. jurisdiction and four (4) years of experience practicing law.
- 10+ years of experience practicing employment law
- Experience with a Fortune 500 corporation or a nationally recognized law firm
- First chair employment litigation experience
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates' professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits