Description:Growing specialized boutique law practice is seeking to fill a position for a full-time senior associate attorney to head-up our trust and probate litigation department. If you are looking for a long-term professional home that offers growth opportunities, challenging cases, and an opportunity to help shape the trajectory of a small firm, we have been waiting for you to join our ranks.
We are looking for an individual who is growth-minded and committed to excellent client service. The ideal candidate would be interested in participating in the firm's leadership and potential equity and compensation based on profits.
Our firm represents clients exclusively in the fields of trusts and estates, including trust litigation probates and estate planning and corporate transactions in Orange County and the surrounding areas. We are focused on maintaining excellent client relationships by delivering quality advice and representation. We have an amazing staff and an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
Our atmosphere is casual and collaborative but we have a lot of big firm benefits, including profit sharing and defined benefits.
Provide legal advice and representation to clients in disputed matters related to estate and trust administration, litigation, probate, and estate law.
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Admitted to practice law and in good standing with the State Bar.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience as a practicing attorney, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in estate and trust administration, litigation, probate, and estate litigation.
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and lead a team.
- Proficient in legal research and writing.
- High ethical standards and professional integrity.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing superior customer service.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to resolve conflicts and arrive at mutually beneficial solutions.
- Ability to handle high levels of stress in a professional manner and to make decisions in the moment with limited information.
- Proficiency in the use of legal software and technology.
Firm Core Values:
- Client centered advice
- Compassionate representation
- Honesty and integrity
- Exhibits professionalism
What this position provides:
- Short tracked future equity path
- Excellent and challenging cases
- Competitive pay
- (Base Salary + Tax Deferred Compensation + Guaranteed Bonuses = $220,000 - $275,000)
- Reasonable billable requirements
- Hybrid of office and remote
- Compensation for cases brought in
- An opportunity to build and reshape the trust litigation department