Description:Rockland County Office of the County Attorney is seeking a candidate to work in their fast-paced Department of Law. The work is specialized, diverse and can be complex in nature.
Job description: The Office of County Attorney is seeking candidates for a Senior Assistant County Attorney position to represent the County of Rockland. The candidate will be responsible for providing legal advice and guidance to County agencies and officers.
The work is performed under the general supervision of the County Attorney.
- Graduated from Law School
- Graduation Law School with 2-4 years of a admission to the New York State Bar is sought.
- 2-3 years' experience practicing law. Experience with municipal law or litigation is a plus.
Other Requirements and Information:Residency in Rockland County is a requirement for this position.
Send cover letter, resume and 3 professional references.
Salary and benefits are competitive with the public sector market including but not limited to the following:
- Annual Salary
- 40 Hour work week
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Time off including vacation, personal and holiday time
- New York State Pension eligibility