T. Mark Fay Consulting, Inc. DBA: Claim Toolkit, offers four indispensable software product lines to Property and Casualty Carriers and Third Party Administrators. The Company is seeking a full time Claim Toolkit Research Attorney. Benefits include working from home, competitive salary, 401K and a generous bonus plan.
P&C Carriers and TPA's utilize Claim Toolkit software to remain compliant with the myriad of state laws related to insurance. Our software provides claims and other insurance professionals with the compliance and total loss information they require on a daily basis to identify, assess, and negotiate comparative negligence and auto liability claims. Thus offering a complete compliance solution for our clients.
Your job is to implement and support new and existing clients: Identify statutory, regulatory, and other changes in law, maintain the various software applications, research and enhance software applications through new topics, and work with an AGILE team including clients and Toolkit people.
The goal: providing the right information, so every client can make the right decision, right now.
Description and Qualifications
- Manage existing and new customers software applications.
- Review and interpret complicated state-specific rules/regulations across the United States and Canada.
- Maintain, enhance, and create new and existing content in an easy to understand format.
- Independently manage product development projects.
- Maintain and manage internal charts, databases, spreadsheets, and folders.
- In-depth research on various specialized business operations to ensure optimal customer application rollouts.
- Remaining informed of industry developments through review of trade publications, maintenance of related manuals and meeting participation.
- Participation in departmental planning meetings and other meetings as necessary.
- Participation in special projects and assistance for other company departments as necessary.
- Provide additional support for all four software applications as required.
- Juris Doctorate required.
- Licensed to practice law in at least 1 state
- Property & Casualty Insurance Experience a plus
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn new programs
- Strong knowledge of property and casualty claims and/or underwriting.
- Strong organizational, file management and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrated focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Adaptability and demonstrated ability to manage change.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Analytical and strategic problem-solving skills.
- An understanding of various disciplines and workflows.
- A high degree of discipline and self-motivation while developing detailed customized reports and software applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as high degree of interpersonal effectiveness with a demonstrated ability to articulate customer's requirements to internal management and IT Department.
- Ability and desire to pursue continued education through self-study and classroom instruction.
- Must have the ability to deal with demanding customers in a tactful, professional manner.
- Follows Company Core Values: Excellence, Challenging Goals, Kindness
Claim Toolkit Benefits:
- 401 (k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work remote (full time)
- Bonus pay
Salary Range: $75,000 -$95,000
To apply for the opportunity to become a Claim Toolkit Team Member::
Provide a cover letter explaining:
- Why you are interested in this position;
- What makes you the best candidate;
- What is Comparative Negligence.
If no cover letter is submitted you will not be considered for the position. We look forward to the opportunity to meet with you.
Claim Toolkit provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to regard to disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, military or veteran status, pregnancy, genetic profile, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. CTK also does not discriminate based upon any protected category with respect to the payment of wage.
Claim Toolkit has provided the compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that it in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position. The Company reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant's sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- P&C Insurance: 2 years (Required)
- HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote