Description:Greenspoon Marder is a national full-service business law firm with 200 attorneys and locations across the United States. We are ranked among American Lawyer's Am Law 200, as one of the top law firms in the U.S. since 2015. Since our inception in 1981, our firm has been committed to providing excellent client service through our cross-disciplinary, client-team approach. Our mission is to understand the challenges that our clients face, build collaborative relationships, and craft creative solutions designed and executed with long-term strategic goals in mind. We serve Fortune 500, middle-market public and private companies, start-ups, emerging businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs nationwide. For more information, visit www.gmlaw.com.
Associate life at Greenspoon Marder is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and rewarding. Associates have access to interesting work, partners who actually mentor, and flexible paths to partnership. Billable hour goals and performance metrics are individualized based on your practice group, professional goals, experience, and more. Greenspoon Marder is not a one-size-fits-all Firm. When surveyed, associates have said:
- “The Firm fosters a culture where people can work well and play well together.”
- “The partners I report to are great – they care about me not just in a work setting, which makes for a better overall experience.”
- “I am given opportunities other associates at my level at other Firms are not given.”
Think Greenspoon Marder might be a fit for you? Let's talk!
Greenspoon Marder's Real Estate partners are looking for an associate to work primarily on commercial office leasing arrangements for large, national, institutional clients. Candidates must have 2+ years of experience in commercial leasing. Associates will have direct client contact and autonomy to run their matters when appropriate. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hybrid remote environment in an entrepreneurial firm. This position can be located anywhere in Eastern or Central time zones.
Most Firm Benefits Are Effective On Your First Day:
- Heavily subsidized health insurance premiums
- Some health plans include Firm paid HSA contributions ranging from $600 and $1,200 annually
- Free dental insurance for employees and inexpensive options for dependents
- Free vision insurance for employees and inexpensive options for dependents
- Tax advantaged account options like Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Accounts
- Life Insurance, paid by the Firm
- Long-Term Disability Insurance, paid by the Firm
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) options from day one. Eligible for discretionary Firm matching contribution after 1 year of service.
- All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Greenspoon Marder is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.