Description:About the Position:
Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company's common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
What You'll Take On
- Serve as product counsel for T2's publishing labels, advising business teams on all aspects of game development and operations including content clearance, marketing, promotions, game launch readiness, and implementation of live services.
- Advising business teams on legal, regulatory, and compliance issues related to T2's products. Give practical strategic guidance with the goal of minimizing risk while still supporting business objectives.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across labels and departments.
- Provide day-to-day counsel regarding content creation, clearance, and protection of intellectual property. Assist in resolving disputes relating to same, including management of outside counsel.
- Collaborate with other members of the legal team to create and maintain legal trainings, policies, and guidelines for the business teams.
What you bring:
- 3 to 5 years of experience at a major law firm, ideally in consumer technology, media, or interactive entertainment spaces. In-house experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of consumer protection, intellectual property, advertising, ecommerce, promotions, marketing laws and regulations, and privacy.
- Must possess keen intellect, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence and interact at all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of advertising and consumer protection laws with experience reviewing consumer facing marketing materials and drafting product disclosures and disclaimers a plus.
- Genuine desire to work in games with enthusiasm for, and interest in, the industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and a strong ability to balance multiple matters simultaneously and appropriately prioritize projects.
- Must be a team player with a good sense of humor.
What we offer you:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!