Farah & Farah is the premier personal injury law firm in Southeast Georgia and Northeast Florida, built upon the foundations of honesty, hard-work, and experience our clients can trust. Proudly headquartered in downtown Jacksonville, Farah & Farah has recovered millions for our clients. The attention we give to our clients is one of the many distinguishing characteristics that set Farah & Farah apart from other firms.
At Farah & Farah, our employees are our biggest asset. Both employees and clients are considered part of the Farah family.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k with matching
- As a Pre- Suit Attorney you will be in charge of gathering necessary documents and evidence as well as any other relevant information related to your claim, and negotiating a settlement offer. You will work with your team to prepare demand letters and help to negotiate a settlement.
- Managing and negotiating cases with insurance providers
- Effectively manage a full case load
- Oversee and manage a dedicated full time legal assistant
- Regular client communication is a priority
- Opening new files and making the initial client contact and continue contact with clients on a regular basis
- Fully investigate each case, gathering, and analyzing intake information and relevant documents. Enter pertinent information into ATO data base.
- Verify insurance coverage and liability issues, and maintain contact with insurance company.
- Manage client’s medical care keeping in constant communication with client’s and medical providers.
- Schedule and calendar medical appointments, explain procedures and related documentation to clients.
- Continuously monitor case status, review medical records
- Organize and maintain case files, preparing files to be submitted to demand writers
- An active member of the Florida Bar Association in good standing
- 2+ years of expierence managing a heavy Personal Injury case load
- Must be able to organize and manage time and manage multiple tasks
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to interact and empathize with clients during their time of need
- Time management and consistent work quality always pay off
- Determination and drive to get the best results for our clients and to win cases
- Eager to approach all you do with passion and pride
- Solid problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, (ie: Outlook,Word, Excel)
- Consistent record of attendance, reliability, and integrity
- Dependable transportation a must
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills
- This position is in a professional office setting, Work Remote-No.
- 40 hour work week, Monday - Friday
- Bilingual a Plus!