Description:At Morgan & Morgan, the work we do matters. For millions of Americans, we're their last line of defense against insurance companies, large corporations or defective goods. From attorneys to client support staff, creative marketing to operations teams, every member of our firm has a key role to play in the winning fight for consumer rights. Our over 3,000 employees are all united by one mission: For the People.
Morgan & Morgan is looking for an experienced Premises Liability Attorney to join its growing practice. The Premises Liability Attorney will handle a heavy and complex case-load of cases in litigation. Including, but not limited to trial prep and trial.
- Day-to-day handling of litigation cases
- Drafting and filing of litigation documents to include pleadings, discovery requests, discovery responses, demands, motions and memorandum
- Guide clients through the case process
- Interaction with expert witnesses to include conferences, drafting of expert reports and affidavits
- Attendance and preparation for depositions, mediations, hearings, and court appearances
- Law degree from a fully accredited law school
- An active member in good standing with the State Bar Association
- Minimum 3+ years of personal injury experience
- Ability to manage high volume of litigation cases
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Self-starter driven by long-term career goals
- Superior writing and oral advocacy skills