Attorneys play an essential and indispensable part of our team approach to the practice of law. We cannot do what we do without you. Our goal is to make Ramos Law your successful career home now and for the future. We invest in you, and we support you. We welcome your new ideas and suggestions to improve our business.
Our goal is for you to truly enjoy working in a law firm. Our organization was founded with a single premise in mind – take great care of people. It is the first and foremost key to success in the Firm.
We do our best to describe the job, but the life of a Personal Injury Attorney at Ramos Law is all about life in the fast lane. You never know what you might have to do to get the best, quickest result. We believe in doing whatever it takes, not acting based on job title.
As an Attorney in the Personal Injury/Litigation Division, you should expect to:
- Receive ongoing training and stay informed about any current legislation
- Provide legal support and guidance
- Handle personal injury case files from start to finish
- Prepare and maintain case plans.
- Communicate with clients, expert witnesses, insurance company adjusters, supporting witnesses, and medical providers to gather information
- Review & summarize medical records.
- Build trustworthy relationships with clients
- Represent the client at hearings, trials, mediations, depositions, and litigation
- Keep your client informed and up to date
- Draft, review, and modify claims, motions, discovery responses, demand letters, pleadings, subpoenas, memorandums, and other legal documents
- Strategize on how to resolve the clients' cases in a favorable and cost-effective manner
- Actively monitor the financial aspects of your cases
- Excel in a paperless environment
- Handle new client opportunities at a moment's notice
- Explain and execute Attorney-Client Contracts on behalf of the Firm
- Document and update the status of all case files in the case management system
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
8 hour shift
Personal injury law: 2 years (Preferred)
- State license to practice law (Required)
Work Location: In person