A pre-litigation Associate will emphasize exceptional client communication while maintaining a high ethical standard. The associate will be responsible for all aspects of case development including initial intake, case evaluation, sign up, investigation, claims handling, monitoring medical development, interacting with medical professionals, preparing demands, negotiating claims, preparing settlement breakdowns, and preparing disbursement instructions. The associate will be responsible for tracking daily activity in cloud-based case management system and use various other digital resources to carry out case tasks and comply with internal data tracking processes.
PRE-LITIGATION INTAKE ATTORNEY Preferred Education and Experience
- JD; must be licensed in Texas and in good standing
- 0-3 Years Personal Injury experience
- Must have valid TX driver license and good driving record
- Bilingual (Spanish a plus)
Why Work Here?
The Heil Law firm is growing quickly and that means opportunity to grow your career!
Our law firm has been named a “Best of the Best” by the Corpus Christi Caller Times and we continue to maintain the same high standard of client care that won us that title!
Our key characteristics are:
- A positive and enthusiastic company culture
- A supportive work environment
- Collaborative training process
- Focus on efficient daily work experience
- Emphasis on the individual value of each team member
- Work life balance
- Giving back to the community through various local causes
If you have been looking for a firm that will give you a chance to gain the experience you need to build a successful career that allows you to live the lifestyle you dream of, The Heil Law firm may be the right fit for you.
Openings in Corpus Christi and Houston